Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning, 
Grace and peace be unto you!

Psalms 116: 1-2 AMP
I love the Lord, because He hears [and continues to hear] My voice and my supplications (my pleas, my cries, my specific needs). Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call on Him as long as I live. 

If we are all honest we all want someone who really listens and truly hears what we are saying. Sometimes we even expect other people to be able to read our thoughts and unlike the Lord, they can not. So, it is so good that even if I only cry out within my heart he still hears that cry. But, I am so thankful that as I open my mouth and cry out to God that he always listens. 


I challenge you to talk to him today. Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...