Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I speak about the four agreements by Don Miguel Riuz often and agreement one has really been on me hard this week. Be impeccable with your word.

I look at and listen to all of the words that are being said. The are some that are right on point and some that stir up strife. While we have the ability to say what we want, when we want, where we want,and how we want. Should we?  Every day I am struck by the narratives that go out to numb the minds of those that are followers. Ask yourself. Am I follower? Do I make choices based on my research or do I just listen to the television and trust the person sitting behind the table because someone hired them to be the mouthpiece for the news?

My friend, I encourage you to think about the words you are saying. Truly examine where you got your ideas from and how they  serves you. If they are not serving you in a positive, uplifting way it is time to shift. Impeccable words start in your heart, move to your mind, and come out your mouth. Examine your words because they are a light into your heart.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...