Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Today is the first day of a new work week, but you need to decide If that is all it is to you, or is day one of your recharge. See it doesn't matter what day you begin your recharge, it just matters that you get plugged in.

I have this cool garmin watch it tells me all kinds of information about my exercise habits, or some days the lack thereof, whole telling me the time. While it has a long batter life every now and then I have to take it off so it can charge up.

My sister take the time to recharge your battery. Find out what gets you fired up. Your electricity might just be what someone else needs to keep going. Decide if today is just the first day of the week or if it's day one of your recharge.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...