Sunday, August 5, 2018

Transformation Tuesday

Good Morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Whatever you do on a regular basis becomes your habit. The only problem with a habit is you can do it without thinking. I don't know about you but I have been on a mission and my car took me to work. My intended destination was not work, but habit drove me there.

I challenge you to examine your life today. What things in your life are driving you? You don't know why you are doing what your doing its just habit. If said habits are not serving you, building you, and igniting you toward greatness it is time to abandon them. You have to be seeking greater for your life. 

Until tomorrow 
#liveBlessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...