Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Just a simple thought for today that centers around the blame game.

It is so much easier to be mad that  the world is laughing at me than to realize I have my wig on backwards. In each and every situation there are three sides. Your side. My side and somewhere in the middle is the truth. One thing we realize is that truth is relative to the teller of said truth. In other words my truth may not be the whole truth.

When I create a truth/story about my situation it is easy for me to blame others when my outcomes are not favorable. The stories that I am telling myself about any situation never implicate myself as a participant of the situation, just a victim. See everyone has a part. On any given day that part may rotate given the circumstances.

The only productive way to change the stories that I am telling myself about the world and everyone in it is to get on the balcony (klc) and look over. See I can never see the role I play when I am in the midst of my situation. I can only see as I elevate my view point. It is time for us to stop blaming everyone for our life. It will never change until we take charge of it and move in the whole truth.

Transformation takes time, truth, no more blaming, and mirrored examination.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...