Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Joel 2:28-29
28 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. 29 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

I don't know about you but I want the spirit of God to be poured out over me. Help me to think right, talk right, treat people right.

Funny, when I read this scripture some of those old cartoon shows of ooze being poured on people popped in my mind. Not so much because the spirit of God is gross but because it completely covers. I want it to be so thick I can't walk out of it. So thick it won't just drip off. So thick I find it in my pockets.

If you have watching the news (I heard that teeth sucking) there is so much going in the world around us. Sometimes we get comfortable in our life bubble because these things that we see are not directly effecting us but if not for the grace of God_____.  You fill in the blank.

For this reason, I want his spirit that helps me hear from and move in him, to be poured out so thick and sticky on me that it will takes some time to come out of.

The best part is that this outpour is for everyone. He doesn’t care how older or young, rich or poor, black or white, male or female. The Holy Spirit  is just pouring out on all who will receive. Open your heart this morning and just receive his spirit. No, today might not be a gully washer but let it flow until it overwhelms and satisfies your soul. Receive Christ today.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...