Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Proverbs 22:6
Point your kids in the right direction— when they’re old they won’t be lost.

I truly thank God for teachers planted seeds in my life. I want to particularly point out one today, Beverly Manuszak. She was there during some of the most crucial decision making times, in high school. Pivotal moments that could have led to disaster, but her comforting words kept me on track.

It's fun how when people are supposed to be in your life they pop back up. The last time we had a major encounter was at my wedding almost 28 years ago. Then all of a sudden maybe we bump into each other a few years ago. We have lunch and bam. Right back in the groove. She takes me to Garth Brooks ( not my norm) and we had a great time. We get lunch and she shares all of these huge dreams that are still in her heart. Well, if you kow Bev well if you are called to strategic planning meeting it generally because she has decided you must play a role in her next capper.

Finally, she has no only invested in me but in my kids. While not their teacher she yet teaches. After her hair dresser moved, my kiddo was able to step right in. So proud of the care she takes to listen and gentle advise.

I thank God that she pointed me in the right direction.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...