Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning friends.
I want to talk a little this morning about what is on my mind, I know it's not Thursday,  but there is a lot there.
The first thing is about death. I have been watching a dear friend as she graciously accepts the will of God in the death of her husband.  The Scripture came to mind, oh death where is thy sting?  I know contextually it has nothing to do with a regular person dying, but I started thinking about the sting that comes with the death of a loved one, because it does sting. That pain is then exacerbated by the element of surprise that comes when this has not been the expected culmination to the matter.
I have watched as she cried in one breath and rejoined in the God of all salvation in the next breath. It is in these times that, I will bless the Lord at All times either gets lived out in your life or not.
The next scripture that came to mind is in Isaiah 57, where he, and Donald Lawerance, talk about beautiful are the feet of those who proclaim good news or the gospel of Jesus.  Anytime a person sells out to carry the gospel it is an awesome task. Can we do it in the good times and the bad times? Someone is why watching your example of holiness.  Someone is watching your example of salvation and righteous living. Will they be attracted to the light that you are displaying?  Growing up we used to sing a song that said shine on me, shine on me. Let the light from the lighthouse, shine on me. Is your light a beacon to show a path toward God?
I have watched grace in action. A woman of God walk in, and surround herself, with the grace of God and it has been a privilege to serve and see this excellent example.
Remember...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...