Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday Motivation

Good Monday morning!
I woke up this morning hearing it's not over. My sistahs no matter what the pit of he'll is throwing at you right now,  keep fighting because it's not over.

I have been seeing a trainer because the Lord impressed upon me that in the next season of this fight I need to be in shape and physically ready to do battle.  So I know some of you will faint when I say,  I've been going to the gym. I know it against my religion,  but it was time for change. Lol Anyway, to my point. I was doing some ab exercises and it was burning like all get out. I wanted to stop and my trainer said push past the burn. Ladies, it's not over, push past the burn. Push past the pain. Victory is just up the road.

Wouldn't be messed up to get to heaven and the Lord show you that the blessing you had been praying for was just around the corner but you gave up too soon. Don't give up. God is not through blessing you. Love you to life and as always...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate

For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...