Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday Motivation

Happy Monday Morning,
Wow, if you have the opportunity to attend the fervent tour don't hesitate. It was a great experience. Anthony Evans is a phenom worship leader and Priscilla brought an excellent word. The atmosphere was charged with expectation.

Today is Monday Motivation and I found an African Proverb since we have few more days of Black History left. It simply says How every long the night,  the dawn will break. I don't know how many of you are experiencing a night time season but know that it won't last always. One of the concepts that resonated with me was that my feelings don't have intellect. My feelings don't think. So when you or I, are in a situation the results are not determined by our feelings/emotions they are determined by what we know. And we know that the scripture says, Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. So no matter how long the night might seem, when I'm in my feelings, I will come out and the sun will shine again.

Just remember that God is still God...and live Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...