Wow I was listening to Christine Cain as she was sharing her testimony. Something that stood out to me was that if you embrace the pain of recovery you will come out much stronger. The recovery pain is much greater than the original injury.
So in other words, if I stop fighting the pain and put all of that energy into my recovery this thing that was trying to take me out will actually make me stronger ? So the thing I have been crying about is really just an instrument to get me in and around the throne of God?
The thought for today is fight through the pain and push through the recovery. Both are only making you stronger. So I share this to encourage you today.
http://youtu.be/TWrGjzBheno
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment