Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday thoughts

Wow I was listening to Christine Cain as she was sharing her testimony. Something that stood out to me was that if you embrace the pain of recovery you will come out much stronger. The recovery pain is much greater than the original injury.

So in other words, if I stop fighting the pain and put all of that energy into my recovery this thing that was trying to take me out will actually make me stronger ? So the thing I have been crying about is really just an instrument to get me in and around the throne of God?

The thought for today is fight through the pain and push through the recovery. Both are only making you stronger. So I share this to encourage you today.


http://youtu.be/TWrGjzBheno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...