Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Motivation

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a very exciting weekend and I hope you did as well. As you might  have noticed last week I was a little off on Thursday and Friday with getting the blog completed. I was asked to speak at a women's conference in my hometown. I always love being able to go back, as an adult, to share the word of God. So my topic was Flower Language. Yes, flowers do have a language, and no you can't hear it. I will just tell you about a few of the flowers because I want it to motivate you to think about what you are saying this week.

Snapdragon- leave a trail of destruction, snapping and puffing smoke along the way. Prov 15:1
Tulips- Don't use your two lips to speak out of both sides of your mouth. Prov. 4:24-27
Bachelor's Button- Keep your opinions to yourself- Button your lips- stop the gossip Prov 10:19
Red Hot Poker- Some of us have a habit of stirring up trouble. Busy bodies always in the business I Tim 5:13
Dracula Flower-  Some of us have Dracula mouth and sink out teeth in everyone we come in contact with. We give little digs to get the other told. Prov 26:24
Scorpion Orchid- They sting and dish out poisonous venom- Psalms 140:3
Elephant Ears- Be careful what/who you listen to because words have power Prov 26:22
Dandelion- Every blow sends weed seeds all over your yard- Prov 12:22

Make sure that your words are building and not tearing down. Don't allow a temporary situation dictate your future. Be blessed on this Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...