Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Message- Meantime

Wow, I have really been doing some soul searching and trying to figure out just where I am supposed to land in this life. What is God's plan for my future? How long will I be restricted in my movement? 
In my morning devotion time the concept of in the meantime rose. What are you going to do until God opens a door? What are going to do until the millions roll in (and I am believing for them to)? 
What attitude will I have? 
What direction will I go? 
Where will I put my trust? 
In the meantime.... it is the period between intervals. (Webster) The time between my situations, good or bad. The time when I catch my breath and look around to see what God is doing in the midst of the storm. 

Job 14:13-15 in theAmplified Bible (AMP) says,  Oh, that You would hide me in Sheol (the unseen state), that You would conceal me until Your wrath is past, that You would set a definite time and then remember me earnestly [and imprint me on your heart]! If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my warfare and service I will wait, till my change and release shall come. [Then] You would call and I would answer You; You would yearn for [me] the work of Your hands.

In the meantime can I wait for my change to come? Can I trust God to fight my battle or do I so much need to be in control that I will work in my own flesh to make it happen? 

My sisters, I encourage you to give it to God. Throughout all of the affliction that came upon Job he waited. Situation after situation, he waited. He pushed through his meantime. He pushed through the interval of pain and discouragement. He did not know how God was going to bless he just trusted that he would. 


2 Corinthians 4:17Amplified Bible (AMP) says,  For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!],

You may feel like it is going to take you out but if you will rest in the arms of Jesus. If you will just stop trying to work it out on your own, you will see the blessing of the Lord come forth. My sister be encouraged to get through the meantime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...