Monday, August 24, 2015

Tuesday Tools- Things to think about

Happy Tuesday, 
It is my effort to bring tools that will help you as you continue your journey. Some of them will be spiritual, some will be business others might be more technical but tools for our growth none the less. Today I want to share with you a tool from Dr. Venus. She is a hoot. For some of you, her language will be a bit much however, her knowledge is what I'm after. Dr. Venus is a website called black women millionaires. If you are ever going to excel to a higher level you have to put yourself in the presence (physically or virtually) of people that are doing it. 
So I wanted to share with you a little snippet from Dr. Venus' article titled Stupidity of Survival: How it kills off rivers of revenue and how to stop it. I hope this hels you like it helped me
Here’s my point: healing your heart of CURRENT wounds that are rooted in past hurts opens up rivers of revenue your survival strategy may have killed off.Here are some Defy Impossible Tools to Open Up Rivers of Revenue Streams Your Survival Has Shut Down:
  1. Partner with God. I had asked the Lord to enlarge my territory. I never imagined it would be doing a tour or healing. When you partner with Spirit, things move! Be ready!
  1. Tell the truth about where you are hurt. My pride is strong. I had forgotten about Momma’s ways, but I was still smarting over feeling shunned by industry leaders. I had to tell the truth about not wanting to be somebody’s bitch before I could heal the heart hurt.
  1. Apologize for your own peace. It takes a big person to say they are sorry. When I apologized, I became free. Not because it was asked. Not even because I did something wrong. I apologized so I didn’t have to carry the weight of knowing my survival had taken me out.
  1. Ask for support from people who love you and are expert in an area. It was my mentor and my mastermind peers who helped me come up with the idea and structure of a tour. Rosetta Thurman, of HappyBlackWomen.com, even gave me her notes to model for my tour! That’s the power of community.
  1. Be open to the miraculous. The opportunity to do my talk for a group of Black Women who live 5 minutes away from me is God being gansta. Stay open.
  1. Play full out. Once you commit in your heart, throw everything at it! I am doing press releases, I’ve hired a new team, learned Periscope and blab.im (social media platforms), written a shit load of copy, made videos—everything. When you are inspired by you, give yourself the full change to win.
  1. Let go. Trust God. Do your best, and let God do the rest.
Which of these seven action items will you implement this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...