Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

This will be a time where I share with you inspiration thought that have come to me (they won't have a name listed) or those around me. If I use yours I will give you credit. No need to steal. LOL



  • It's your business isn't it? Then, get to working it like you want to be a millionaire.
  • We want to grow, but we don't want to read
  • A seasonal vessel preps you for the Promise... Don't allow it to wear out it's welcome...(~Bri ism) Brianne Atkinson
  • It is not a sin to wear business or at least business casual clothing in a work environment, even if that work environment is our home. Your clothing is a direct correlation to your attitude. 
  • When you feel overwhelmed & you're tempted to take everything into your own hands, you have to make yourself be still. The battle is not yours. The battle is the Lords. I'm standing on his word! Have a great day! Michelle Rohner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...