Wow, I have been off for the summer. Yes, I should have been blogging while I was off work but it just was not working. LOL
So I am back to it.
I have come across a great resource that I would love to share.
www.happyblackwoman.com
I have really enjoyed learning from and gleaning from Rosetta Thurman.
Take a look and see if it helps you.
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment