Good Morning,
This is not the findings that I am going to share with you today, this is more of an observation. This has been the rainiest summer I can remember. This rain coming down this morning needs to go away. I want to have a sunny and fun weekend.
The findings that I would like to share with you today are related to the expulsion rates of African Americans specifically and Hispanics somewhat. Ladies, we have to speak with our children about respect in a public setting. We have to teach our children that every time someone says something they don't need to be punched in the face, even though you might feel like it. There is a time and a place for everything. Some of these situations are eliminated by the student taking control of the students behavior. You don't get in trouble when you are being studious. I just saying.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/25/us/higher-expulsion-rates-for-black-students-are-found.html
Share this with your friends, neighbors and especially your Christian education department at your church. The kids at my church know 1st Lady will do a drive by at our schools.
This blog is to empower woman in their daily walk. Some things are spiritual and others are just to improve your overall life and livelihood. I hope that you enjoy and tell someone else.
Friday, August 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate
For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! As we go about the process of transformation we have time when we realize that we have taken a...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! Any real coffee drinker knows that sometimes you can get a cup of coffee that taste like sweet ...
-
Good morning, Grace and peace be unto you! The scripture that is laying on my heart this morning is, Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment