Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

As I have been studying and attempting to implement The Four Agreements along with some other concepts I have noticed my language changing. Language is one of the most powerful tools we have in our language. We are trained by our society to use for tearing down more often then building up.

It is easy to see what is wrong with someone but much more difficult to take them to figure out what is awesome about them.

Agreement one - Be impeccable with your words. Right of impeccable was a bit intimidating. In my mind that meant I could mess up and of my negatively trained mind started telling me all the reasons that standard was too high for me. If your mind went there too. Good news. That's not what it means, but it does mean that your words have to have purpose when they leave your mouth. Eliminate nonpurposeful conversations. Your words have power and need to build.

The Bible says it this way. Slow to speak and swift to listen. Our conversations need to be filled with purpose, truth, and direction.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...