Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Lamentations 3:21-23
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Wow! Each and every day that we wake up , that is a cause to give God praise. I don't know about you, but I do something  everyday that could cause the wrath of God to consume if he wanted to, but I thank him for his grace.

See, none if us deserve the new mercies we get each day. We haven't prayed enough, fasted enough, or been obedient enough for his mercy to be extended to us. However, it is that same unworthiness that brings us before a holy God that stretches for this hand and gives us hope for a brighter day. Great is his faithfulness even when I'm faithless.

Find someone to bless today.
Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...