Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday Motivation

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

I pray that you are having an awesome Monday. It is raining this morning but that is just an opportunity for the dust to be cleaning off of nature and the chance foe new things to grow. (I really don't need my grass to grow any more. Ijs)

Yesterday at church we sang a song that said today will be the best day , the best day of my life. I'll get my joy back, I'll get my life back, I'll get my home back. Today. Get that in your spirit. Every day that you wake up you need to declare that today will be the best day of my life. How can that be true?

Every day that I get is new. No two days can be compared. You are a different age. You have different perspective. And tomorrow isn't promised. Today is the only day I can focus on and I am declaring it to be the best day of my life.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...