Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and Peace be unto you!

I would like to share some scripture with you this morning.  Psalm 9:1

I will give thanks and praise the Lord, with all my heart; I will tell aloud all Your wonders and marvelous deeds.

It is so easy to take our lives, families, and well being for granted but we are not promises any of this. Flip threw social media and you will see people that have lost their jobs.  Loved ones that have passed away. People that are sick. Friends that have been in accidents. Every morning you ought to get up and just say thank you.

No matter what you do or not believe in there is someone bigger than all of us making this work. I choose to call him God and praise Jesus for shedding his blood so that a I could be a part of the body of believers.

Don't take your family for granted. They could be gone any moment.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...