Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Transformation Tuesday

Good morning
Grace and peace but unto you!

I just want to remind you, on this transformational Tuesday, that change is not your enemy. Too often when it is time to make a change we make an excuse. Excuses as to why we can't and why it's not the right time. It will never be the right time. You are never going to have it all together. Just do it. 

There are some moves that I have wanted to do in expanding my business and I was finding excuse after excuse but I was posed this question. What are you afraid of? Success, that you might actually be as good as people tell you, that things will be different. All viable concerns but excuses none the less.

Only when we surrender our excuse can we embrace what is the start of our a new beginning. I can't have both water and coffee in my cup. Either the water surrenders to the coffee or the coffee to surrenders to the water, but they can not both exist in their original form in the same cup. It is going to take some giving up of somethings to get what you desire. If you want to lose weight you cannot eat cake all day and expect for that to happen. If I want my waist to shrink I have to shrink my caloric intake. I might also have to exercise which is going to cause me to reproportion my time. 

Really simple but yet so hard. If I want to change I have to go for it! It is only when I turn that corner that by new beginning can take place. 

And as always remember to...live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...