Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Focus

Good morning,
Grace and Peace be unto you!

As the holidays and the shorter days approach please be mindful of your mood. I will be a bit transparent this morning. I have fought with seasonal depression for a few years. It generally begins toward the end of November and can end around February or maybe March depending on the weather.

Seasonal depression is just what it says, it is a depression that is brought on by the change in the season, namely darkness. See the fall brings on shorter periods of light and for me that is a trigger. I understand this now so I have to put thibgs and people in place to help me combat it.

What helps?
* Sleep- Setting keeping a regimented sleep routine.
* Supplements- Making sure that my body is getting nutrients especially vitamin D and K.
*Sunshine- I get outside every chance I can during this time. I open all of the curtains and sit in sunny spots when I am out.
*Spiel - You have to have people that you can share with that know you well enough to know when your off. Getting a coach  or counselor during this season is a helpful.

The biggest things to remember is you are not alone and you are not crazy. Don't feel bad about reaching out.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...