Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning
Grace and peace be unto you!

Today is Wednesday Word...
Job 12: (GNT) 10 It is God who directs the lives of his creatures; everyone's life is in his power.

Where am I going in life? This is a question I think we all have ask at one point or the other. Where am I going?  As we continue our journey to Easter this is a great time to ponder this question.

People tend to make new years resolutions but I like to really flip my perverbial leaf at Easter. When I think of the shedding of blood for another's sins and that same blood cleansing me. This is the time to be renewed and restored back into place.

We all slip at times and are not as strong as we used to be, but I encourage you to  take the next few weeks, and just begin to examine what your purpose is and are you walking in it. It is always dad when you see someone who has squandered their gifts and the try to redeem time after it has passed.

Die with no regrets. Empty to the world all that God has placed in you. Submit to his power and allow him to direct your path.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...