Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Motivation

Good morning
Grace and peace be unto to you!

Too often we overlook the simple things in life and make the things we see too complicated.

So today I just want to share a Poohism, a Winnie the Pooh thought.

Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.

It is only when we get quiet and aline that we can begin to learn who we are. I only learn what I like and don't like when I listen to me. Everyone has an opinion about who you should be and what should be happening. Until you learn who you are, you will play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...