Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday Motivation

Good morning
Grace and peace be unto you.

Happy Monday. What does the word beautiful mean to you? Google defines it as pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically. As in, "beautiful poetry"
synonyms: attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, alluring, prepossessing;
of a very high standard; excellent.
"the house had been left in beautiful order"

So beauty is in the eye of the interpreter. What is aesthetically pleasing to one might not be to another. However, we can't not afford to allow others to define what beauty is to us.

Look at yourself in the mirror every morning and tell yourself I like what I see. Even if you have some self esteem issues. Say it until you begin to see the excellence that is within you. Say it until you see past what "they" say is beautiful. Say it until you head believes what your mouth I s saying and your ears are hearing. Say it. I like what I see. I am beautiful.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...