Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto you!

Today is Thursday thoughts and the thought that is in my mind this morning is...
It's easy to say I can't. 

As I have been observing people and even watching my own behavior, we as women, tend to sabotage ourselves with the I can't do that mentality. We have to change our language from I can't, to I am not sure, but I will find out how. 

In this technological age, every single thing that we can want or think about wanting can be obtained by a few strokes of the keyboard. Knowledge and instructions are way too available for us to continue this I don't know how and I can't dialogue. 

Get up and start doing. Take a class, find a coach, get a mentor, listen to a seminar, do a google search, but don't just sit there in your seat of can't. God bless you and yours. 

And as always remember to...live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...