Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday word

Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Wow this scripture really stupid out to me last night when we were in bible study.  The word says be anxious for nothing.  So at no time do I need to allow my outside circumstances get my inner peace messed up. But I also like that it is kind of given to is in chunks.  So I don't need to be anxious or to have counterproductive worry. I know people that spend more time focused on what could then what is happening and miss most of the life that is right in front of them.

But in everything by prayer and supplication.  Prayer is that person communication between you and the father.  It doesn't have to be deep or complicated. 

Supplication in the Greek means,
déomai, "praying for a specific, felt need" – heart-felt petition, arising out of deep personal need (sense of lack, want).
which likewise implies a felt need that is personal and urgent. So we need to communicate with God specificity of purpose not just anyway you bless me prayers.

The next piece says, with thanksgiving. So before I even get my specified prayer answered I give him praise for answering and speak my request out loud unto him.

And the peace of God, the tranquility of God will stand guard over your heart and your mind.  What? So if I pray and give everything to him he is going to send an armed guard to protect my mind and my heart. Thank you JESUS.

Ladies we have start using the power that is in this word. Technology is great but God wants us just get back to basics. Call him and he will hear and answer. Live blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...