Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday word

Today I want to share with you the scripture that came to me.

Psalms 63:1 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you;I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.

When reading this scripture a few things immediately stand out. 
The first of which is the concept of early. It is a two-pronged approach. First, early as in getting up and communing with God before I get distracted by the cares of the day. The second is to seek him early in my situation before I start getting input from friends and family. In both approaches spending time in his presence is what is going to make the ultimate difference. 

I don't know about you, but my thirst is never truly quenched by anything but water. When we truly seek his presence he will come in like that tall glass of water and satisfy our thirsting for him. No matter how dry we become his presence can hydrate our very spirits. 

I challenge you to get in his presence and ask him to let you feel the rain of his presence. Allow that refreshing rain to wash out everything that is not like him and hydrate your spirit man. My sister take a drink of that water of life...Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...