Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday motivation

Good morning!
Today is Monday nday motivation. I know it is a bit hard to be motivated with this crazy weather but it is only temporary. That is what I would for us to think about on today;motivation. 
It is so easy to allow our present circumstances to get us bogged down but we have to remember they are only temporary. 
We had gotten used to the warm weather and long nights but that is coming to an end. The cold is coming and we can not allow it to slow us down. I don't know about you but I am always trying to get home before it gets dark in the winter and then I can't figure out why things aren't getting done. It's darker earlier which requires me to be out in the dark. A temporary situation, but how will I allow it to transform my life? Winters that occur in our lives are there to kill off all of the things that are over populated in our lives because spring is coming back around. Don't be angry that some things have to die it's the circle of life. Remember just because the leaves fall off the tree does mean there is nothing going on. Deep on the inside life is still percolating and readying itself to bring forth again.
Keep pushing, keep pursuing its not over just temporary circumstances. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...