Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Wow, it has been a crazy week. Sorry I missed a few days of posting. Sometimes we can get overwhelmed by to chaos of life. Friends take the time to take care of you. I know you are chuckling right now asking, are you taking care of yourself? LOL

I am in the process of moving some things around to eliminate that burning at both ends and the middle feeling. Massage/reflexology appointment being made. What are you doing to help yourself relaxed? What are you reading that renews your mind? What activities are you doing that will keep your body moving? It has been proven that the endorphins released during exercise bring renewal.

Do what renews your mind, body, and spirit.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wellness Is Bigger Than What’s on Your Plate

For years, when we talked about wellness, the conversation usually sounded familiar: eat better, exercise more, drink your water, get enough...