Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

There are so many people hurting in today's society. Problems seem to have no easy resolution. I believe there are so many people with the same lament as below. Lord, please hear me, acknowledge that I am in pain. Acknowledge that you are still there. Acknowledge that I am not alone, even though I feel like it.

Today I just want to remind you that God has not forgotten you. Yes, you might feel alone, but that is an illusion from the enemy. You have been heard and your situation is being worked out. It might not come in the time frame or package that you want, but the answer is coming. I am praying for each and every one of you that are experiencing trying times. Your situation will not last forever, this season will pass. I pray for nothing but God's favor to shine upon you and give you and of those that are going through hard times clear direction. Love you know I love you to life.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed
#healthygirlsrock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...