Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Someone said if you want something to die you have to stop feeding it. Hum. It made think. What things in my life am I feeding that no longer serve me? What stories do I repeat to myself just enough that they validated me having the feelings that I have? Self-pity, bitterness, anger, hate, abandonment, distrust, hopelessness, depression, fear, lust... The list could go on and on.

What are feeding? My husband never just comes out and feeds our dig from table he slides her a little something, something under the table. You might not be bold in your approach to your issue but you are feeding it anyway. Whether crumbs or steak it is being fed. Recognize it. Pin point it. Starve it. Don't go back to revive it. Let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...