Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Focus

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!
It is a new month and time to refocus our attention onto our own personal self-care. Yes, people will tell you that it is selfish to take time for yourself, but I would argue with that statement. Taking time to refuel is not selfish it is selfless, in the sense that if I am not whole I do not have the capacity to help others.
Ladies, I would never you to spend money on things that you can't afford or put yourself I debt. That isn't wise. It does cost a thing to go to the park and read a book. A library card is free. It doesn't cost a thing to take a walk and get some sun on your face. Okay, for those you saying but it's cold. Get a chair and pull it by the window and just listen to some music. Do whatever makes you feel like you. I have a few girlfriends that like myself like breakfast. So, periodically we meet and have breakfast, get caught up, and fill each other's buckets.
What fills your bucket? If you don't know. That is your assignment for the weekend. Figure out. Who and what fills your buckets? Once you figure that out you begin to be whole and satisfied with your journey.
Until Monday
#liveBlessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...