Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Focus

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

If you know me, you know I listen to a lot of motivational speakers. Leading Brown says, if you want to be good at some listen do people that are doing what you want to do. I am an international motivational speaker in the making. Anyway, I was listening to clip that was I believe E, it has several voices on it, that said, "You shouldn't upgrade your technology more than you upgrade yourself". Man, that got in my spirit. Don't get me wrong I am not a real techy person but that was life.

Anytime I come into my house my phone connects with my home WiFi and begins to do whatever updates that are scheduled. Um, if my play store does that why don't I? Who and what do I need to tap into so that I get all of the needed updates to get out all of the bugs. A paraphrase from Dr. Lisa Harding says that it just takes one thing to turn the switch on in your head that can begin a lifetime of change.

Who is the person, the situation, the circumstances that will switch on your reset button and propel you into your next season?

Have a prosperous weekend
#liveBlessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...