Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Today's word comes from Philippians 4 :13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

It is amazing how many times this scripture has popped up in the last few days. I when this happens I just take it as a sign from God.

I can do everything through Christ that strengthens me. Which means that I am not operating alone. When I am strengthened I am given all of the power/strength/tools needed to be successful each and everyday. What an amazing God we serve.

Now the question becomes are you and I truly utilizing the resources we have been given or are we just floundering on our own? You can have all of the keys you want until you put them in the ignition you will have no power. You have every tool needed in the word of God but until you begin to speak and act on the word nothing will happen. You have access to the strength tap into and stop moving out of your own strength. The power of life and death is in your tongue. Speak life. Love, you have got this. Don't allow naysayers to get you off course. Tap into the power.

Until tomorrow
#liveBlessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...