Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Good Morning
Grace and peace be unto you!
I'm back!  The fast is over, and I made it. Lol
A thought that is heavy on my mind this morning is, it's time to evict fear. Yes, evict fear. It has been living rent-free in your head for far too long. It and all of its buddies have to go. It has been a squatter for far too long ( someone/something living in a space that doesn't belong to them a bit they claim ownership of).
How do I evict fear?
1. Be conscious of your thoughts. You thought life tells it that can stay.
2. Watch your conversations. Your smallest member the tongue can speak things into existence. Mind your words.
3. Change your environment. If everyone that you listen to is negative you will be too. Get around people that are moving and shaking even when you go afraid. Remember, dome fears are only conquered by facing them.
4. Get a tribe. You need to put people around b you that don't mind checking you. In others, somebody in your circle should not fear retaliation if they challenge your fears.
One of my biggest breakthroughs was when one of my friends said stop being afraid of success. I didn't realize fear was what was keeping me paralyzed and not moving forward. As she voiced it, I could recognize the truth in it.
Fear is simple false evidence appearing real. She has the power to change what you see.
#liveBlessed.   Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...