Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning,
Grace and peace be unto you!

Psalms 27: 1-6
Light, space, zest— that’s God! So, with him on my side I’m fearless, afraid of no one and nothing.When vandal hordes ride down ready to eat me alive, Those bullies and toughs fall flat on their faces.When besieged, I’m calm as a baby. When all hell breaks loose, I’m collected and cool.I’m asking God for one thing, only one thing: To live with him in his house my whole life long. I’ll contemplate his beauty; I’ll study at his feet.That’s the only quiet, secure place in a noisy world, The perfect getaway, far from the buzz of traffic.God holds me head and shoulders above all who try to pull me down. I’m headed for his place to offer anthems that will raise the roof! Already I’m singing God-songs; I’m making music to God.

Wow! I love when the word is so good that feels like it's jumping off the page. What are we afraid of?
I remember having cousins who were scared of the dark so my grandma would leave the high on in the hall, until she got a night light. Isn't that just like God? We are groping around in the dark and he shines just the amount  of  light we needs to make it.
Because he is the greatest provider I am going to sing praises. I don't know about you but there are times when my happy meter is full and there is a song on my lips and a praise in my heart. These are the easy times but it is essential that this occurs even in the bad times. Praise is constant because keeps on doing great things for us.

And as always remember to...live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...