Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning,

Grace and peace be unto you!
Wow, What a week!  I just want to remind you and myself to hold on to your faith. I don't normally give you this many scriptures, but I want you to grab on to the one that helps you. 

1. Isaiah 43:2 "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you."2. Psalm 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him, and He will act."
3. Romans 8:18  "The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming."
4. Proverbs 31:25 "She is clothed in strength, and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."
5. Joshua 1:9 "Be bold. Be brave. Be courageous."
6. Ecclesiastes 3:1  "There is a time for everything and a reason for every activity under the heavens."
7. Isaiah 41:10 "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
8. Isaiah 66:9 "I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, says the Lord."
9. Psalm 91:4 "He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings, you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
10. Psalm 62:1-2  "My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him, He alone is my rock and my salvation."
11. Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength."
12. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No matter what it looks like it is not over until God says its over. Keep pushing, scratching, borrowing, but just don't give up. 
And as always remember to...live Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...