Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto you!

This morning's thought comes from,
Proverbs 26:11Amplified Bible (AMP)  Like a dog that returns to his vomit Is a fool who repeats his foolishness.

This kind of self explanatory but I will elaborate a bit. I have been watching what is going on in our world right now and this verse seems to explain a lot. There is SO much foolishness bring repeated because we have not learned our lesson. I don't real get political on here but look at our election and the recent local elections. It's foolishness to think you can stay at home and not vote on a local level. Maybe people are ok with the direction we are going. I'm not.

I am tired of seeing black men gunned down with no consequences. Judges need to be voted out. I'm tired of seeing the numbers of infants needless dying. We must educate our mothers and walk them through their fears. I am tired of seeing our kids go to school yet remaining ignorant of the standards. Foolishness and until we stop liking the taste of the vomit we will keeping going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...