Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Motivation

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto you!

Hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I want share with you the short thought below  because as I read it I had to ask am I doing this for me? 

Too often as women we are concerned about everyone but ourselves.  I am not saying you should be self-absorbed but you are the only one who truly knows what's going on in your head and heart. Many may guess but you know. 

David says in Psalms that you have to encourage yourself. Get this, he says this while sitting in prison. So during his lowest time he realizes that the only way I can come this situation without being overwhelmed by the situation is to encourage myself.

Not easy but necessary. 

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...