Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto you!

Thought for today.
Don't ask me to come to your meeting, conference call with you, or anything else on Wednesday between 7 and 8:15 or on Sunday from 10 to 1. It ain't happening.
Fortunately, I serve at church where we are not ask to be at church every day of the week, so I don't feel like it's a slight to anyone when I tell you I'm not missing church for you.
Life is hard I need those jolts to get through it. So, please be considerate when you plan that I am not alone in my midweek fix. For years we didn't parent teacher conferences or other school activities at night  because Wednesday was considered church night.
Ok so that's my rant for today. Lol

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...