Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday Tools

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto you!

I want to share a couple of tools today that are kind of personal. I share them with you because I have had more than one encounter in the last few weeks where I have said, stop the merry go round and get off.

I share this book and help along the journey because that were my help through a pretty dark place in my life. They won't really give you deep personal secrets but they will help you get a path to healing. Healing your mind, body and spirit. We have three parts and if any of those is out of whack you will operate out of balance.

I encourage you stop the merry go round that your on, get off and reset your journeys trajectory.

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed

http://billandmichelle.weebly.com/michelle-vann-ministry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...