Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Word

Good morning. Grace and peace be unto you!

Our verse to consider comes from Psalms 46:1 amp

God is our refuge and strength [mighty and impenetrable], A very present and well-proved help in trouble.

Lord help me to be present and proven so that  I can be of help to others. It is only when we are present that we are aware of the shifts that are happening right In front of us. Noticing the distance or closeness gained by being present. Have I proved to be the person worthy of trust? Have I proved that I will be present and faithful to the cause? Lord help us.

As I look at all of the killings that are happening we are missing places of refuge. It is when we go to the place of refuge that get strength, help, restoration and rest are extended. It is there that we find present, proven help. We walk out renewed and restored. Ready to conquer the world.

I ask (in my Joe Madison voice), What are you going to do about it?

And as always remember to. . . live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...