Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday Word

Good morning, 
I just wanted to share a verse with you that stood out for me thus morning.  It is from 2 Corinthians 3:18.

All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him.

Wow, God just wants us nothing in between,  just us. Eventhough he knows how ragged our lives can be, at times, he still wants us and longs for us to come I'm his presence. This why we are called to be salt and light in the world.

The totally awesome part is when get in his presence it changes our very countenance so that we are brighter. I know I'm not the only one that has been around people that are just dark. But his presence makes us bright. And the more I'm transfigured by him the more I become like him. I hope you are as excited about this word as I am.

In this season of transition I want to be in his presence and I want to be transformed by his power. How about you? Love you to life. Get in his presence.

And as always remember to... live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...