Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Findings

Good morning
I would like to share a product that I heard about on the Maggie Linton Show.
Oria's O'shay is a all natural body butter which contains No added water just all natural oils and can be used from head to toe!!
I'm Maria Lee-Driver and I started product in the kitchen 5 years ago.
It was originally created for my young clients hair ( Oria's Kid's Salon) which inspired the refreshing, citrus scent. All natural. Shea Butter, Chamimole, honey, green tree, Aloe Vera to name a few ingredients. Everything great for the inside I put it on the outside!
It's used for many things:*Oria's O'Shay Nourish dry/callus skin *Promotes healthy hair*Improve scars *Enhance Tattoos*Diminish stretch marks*Promotes Even Skin tanning*Wonderful for Natural hair*Aromatherapy.
Our products are sold in  Whole Foods markets, salons, barbershops, boutiques and online www.oriasoshay.com.
Four doctors endorsed it for eczema, Lupus, Diabetics and Cancer patients due to their  extra dry and itchy skin.

http://www.oriasoshay.com/

I order some. I will let you know how I like it. If you have tried it let me know.

And as always remember to... live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...