Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday word

God morning,
Check out the word for this Wednesday morning.
Psalms 77:11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. 12 I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. 13 Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? 14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

It is so easy to get our eyes on everything and everybody but God, and when we do we lose perspective. Especially at the holidays, when we don't feel like we measure up to others we can quickly forget what God has done for us.

The psalmist here is trying to talk himself out of being depressed and critical of God by remembering what had already been done. When you stop and look back over the mountain you've come over and the valleys you've crossed over you should be shouting right now.

So instead of being depressed and angry because everything is not so so,  I'm going to mediate on you. Praise you that it is well. Praise that better days are coming. Praise you that my future is better than my past. Praise you that I  got over, doesn't matter how, but I got over. Don't spend your time being stuck on the should've,  could've,  would've,  but embrace the moment and give God thanks that it is well.

Have an awesome day... Live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...