Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Tools

Good Morning,
I know that most of you are feverishly checking off your lists as you prepare for thanksgiving and some of you are panicking because you don't know what to do. I remember the very first thanksgiving that I invited my grandparents and my great uncle to...baby I was so nervous. Don't get me wrong I have been cooking since I was 9 so the cooking wasn't the problem, making sure everything was right was. So I used some awesome recipes I found in the October issue of Ebony magazine. They were awesome and it was great. I don't have that anymore because 25 years have flown by since then. So, I have attached a link to an awesome Pinterest page full of tasty recipes for those of you that are yet trying to figure it out. Enjoy.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/thanksgiving/
A picture from that day. My uncle Ted, My Brandon and My grandpa



Have an awesome day and live Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...