Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome to my journey

So I will just share with you what is going on. 
I am on a journey of discovery.
A journey to figure out my purpose.
To establish my value in this thing we call life.
I have spent many years pushing other people's dreams and visions.
NOW it's my turn. I don't know where this will lead but I am excited to get started.
I share this with you because my pastor says that we don't tell people what we are doing because we don't want to be accountable.
Well, I don't mind being accountable, so if you see me ask me how my journey is going.
I can't promise you it is will be a good day and I will have wonderful things to say but ask anyway.
I solicit your prayers and your loving encouragement as I set off to find Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...