Monday, January 26, 2015

Long Weekends

Good Afternoon Ladies, 
I know it has been a few days. My husband and I had  little get away. Yeah

We don't always go to church when we are on vacation, but this time was a bit different.
We went to Las Vegas and experienced the ministry of Mountaintop Faith Church, Bishop Clinton and Dr. Mary House. I tell you what, if you are every able to join them you will be treated royally. Every single speaker was totally awesome. I truly came back refreshed, recharged and ready for action. BYTW ladies, Dr. House has a powerful women's conference August 13th & 14th. Below is the link for registration. I will be there.
/http://mfmnv.org/up-close-and-personal-womens-conference-2015/

On a fun note we went to Counts Kustoms kind of cool to see "Horny" Mike. He was very gracious and took pictures with us.


So ladies if you get a chance to get away, do it. If you remember rest, renewal and recreation should be a part of discovering your life's purpose plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Motivation

Good day friend, Grace and peace be unto you! What are you manifesting on this marvelous Monday? With the new day comes new strength and th...